| Scholarship Students |
Dear Iraqi Graduate
The Iraqi Cultural Office in Washington DC welcomes you to USA. It is our great pleasure to find you happy, satisfied and successful. Please be informed that our office will do all what can be possible to help and assist you. Please not hesitate to contact us if you have enquiries concerning personal or academic issues. Following some information which you may like to ask about, it is your right to know:
A. Administration Information
- Monthly stipend fees:- Students will receive:
- ($2,200) For single students.
- ($3,100) For students accompanied by their spouses only.
- ($3,400) For students accompanied by their spouses and 1 child only.
- ($3,700) For students accompanied by their spouses and 2 or more children.
- Students and their dependents (Spouse and up to 2 children) health insurance will be paid directly by the Iraqi Cultural Office to the health insurance provider. To enroll in the health insurance plan please fill this form (Health Insurance Form) and (Health release form).
- The students will be paid up to ($800) once for thesis writing.
- Roundtrip air fare for the student and his / her spouse with up to 2 children will be paid once during the scholarship.
- Steps to attend a conference
- Salary receipt
- Steps to follow
- Steps when the student finish
B. Please be informed that our office will take care of all your tuition and related fees, except for housing, text books and other living expenses. You need to inform your school to send the tuition to the Iraqi Cultural Office in Washington D.C. (the housing bill should be paid by you).
C. Please fill the following Forms:
Form I (PDF
) student information.
Form II (PDF
) student agreement.
These two forms should be completed by the student and send back with all the requirements as soon as possible to our office by (registered mail), all the information that we need are for your file, to process your payment without delay.
دليل الطالب المبتعث الى الولايات المتحدة الامريكية